Re: A89: THOSE TI BASTARDS!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: THOSE TI BASTARDS!!!

Lets think of it this way: we all (or most of us) have already
bought TI's calculator.  Isnt that what they always wanted?
     If you are going to revolt (and that is a very stupid idea), get
everyone to return their calcs. (unlikely? yes, hehe but since you guys
seem to me so angry)

Cyong0@aol.com wrote:

> Check out what junk they're trying to sell us on their site.  An organizer?
> Yeah, sure!  Any of us who has a decent knowledge of asm could have
> programmed something better than that... but oh... what do you know!  Now we
> can't, only TI can!
>
> Now with this lovely flash rom editing feature (soon to come out for the 89 I
> believe), why settle for TI's junky OS.  I believe that if we spent enough
> time, and got the right people to work on the project, we could probably make
> a better one.  the 89's system of operating is great, perhaps we could just
> edit it and integrate our own asm OS into it?...
>
> Who knows, but TI is asking for a lot of trouble with this asm 2.01 thing.
>
> The only thing that I can hope is that since this asm v2.01 is basically
> unofficial, that TI will change their mind when they release the real one.
> If they don't, the TI community may not be very happy:(
>
> Trailblazer

Follow-Ups: References: