Re: A89: THOSE TI BASTARDS!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: THOSE TI BASTARDS!!!

Check out what junk they're trying to sell us on their site.  An organizer?
Yeah, sure!  Any of us who has a decent knowledge of asm could have
programmed something better than that... but oh... what do you know!  Now we
can't, only TI can!

Now with this lovely flash rom editing feature (soon to come out for the 89 I
believe), why settle for TI's junky OS.  I believe that if we spent enough
time, and got the right people to work on the project, we could probably make
a better one.  the 89's system of operating is great, perhaps we could just
edit it and integrate our own asm OS into it?...

Who knows, but TI is asking for a lot of trouble with this asm 2.01 thing.

The only thing that I can hope is that since this asm v2.01 is basically
unofficial, that TI will change their mind when they release the real one.
If they don't, the TI community may not be very happy:(

Trailblazer