Re: A89: THOSE TI BASTARDS!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: THOSE TI BASTARDS!!!

>But: ASSEMBLY PROGRAMS ARE NOW LIMITED TO 8K, NO MORE TO 64K!

Heh...welcome to the world of anyone who programs for the 83Plus...
What I personally am hoping for, as a resolution to our problems, is the the
creation of something (which would have to come from someone in "our"
community) to convert apps to the format needed for the calculator to run on.
 With the 83Plus SDK, you can create Apps and run them on the emulator
provided by TI, but there is no way to send them to your calculator, because
they are in a different format.  83Plus asm programs are also now required to
be less than 8K as well...and I don't really understand the actual logic for
this (other than that greed factor we have talked about already...) because
there is no hardware/rom issue I know of that would force them to be
restricted.

Ted