Re: A89: Other files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Other files

I think it's mainly to identify the support files.  A person with,say,
Mario and Megacar on their calculators have no way to distinguish them
unless they transfer them to different files.  A var-link identifier
would be a large help in these matters.  But this is just my opinion.

Cody Maggard, Technomancer
RavenLoft_15@juno.com