A89: Emulator problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Emulator problem

Hi, I just bought a TI-89, and I've started to learn how to program 68k
assembly.  I'm fairly proficient at z80 from programming my old TI-82, so
I've been picking it up pretty well.  However, I've been having some
problems with running assembly programs on the Virtual TI emulator.  I was
hoping to use this to test my programs so I wouldn't have to keep crashing
my calculator.

All the assembly programs I've downloaded off the internet work perfectly on
the emulator, however everything I've compiled doesn't, even though they
work perfectly on my actual calculator.  When I run my programs on the
emulator it says, "LIBRARY NOT FOUND: filelib" even though the only
libraries I used were graphlib and userlib.  Does anyone have any idea what
could be going wrong?

Thank you!
Doug Torrance
profzoom@hotmail.com