Re: A89: ROM 1.05 and grayscales

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ROM 1.05 and grayscales

> Auto Init 1 is triggered every 4th time that address $60017 is
> incremented... Auto Init 5 is triggered when this address is set to its
> initial value... So the solution could be to increment Auto Init 1
> faster... I dont know how this would be achieved although... Address $60014
> is a programmable rate generator which controls all of this... But I have
> no experience using any of this stuff... Maybe someone should write David
> Elsworth...

There's the risk of calling auto-int 1 too often... I made this mistake in Tinx2
and it caused more lockups than I care to remember.
But I learned my lesson for when I program Tinx3... lay off the interrupts! :o)

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92 Plus at http://c625.sparta.lu.se
Random PQF Quote follows:

People who used magic without knowing what they were doing usually came to
a sticky end. All over the entire room, sometimes.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)