Re: A89: Exit routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Exit routine

Thank you...that means a lot to me...I didn't think anyone would ever use it,
much less read the source...your the first persion to actually give me any
input about it at all...I'm actually discraced by the code though...it was/is
just terrible...perhaps, after i finish my second game i will get back to ttt
and re-write the code completely...a game like that shouldn't take any more
than 1000 bytes probably and should only take an hour or two to make if i use
the same graphics)...(1k is a bit less than my 3k byte program, huh :(...well
again...thanks for the input...i hope it did help you...so what are you
currently working on?
-Steven