Re: A89: Other files

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Other files

> To display that it is a ZIP file, all it does is looks at the variable and
sees if it is a ZIP
> file or not.  It has nothing to do with the file types on the calc.

I think the point was that it is the var-link screen *in the TIOS* that displays
the filetype as ZIP - not any assembly shell. And I'm also wondering how it's
done (any good suggestions for Prosit file type letters, anyone?). It's not just
three letters inside the file...

 / Niklas Brunlid
Check out Prosit for the TI-89 / TI-92 Plus at http://c625.sparta.lu.se
Random PQF Quote follows:

"I know she's in there," said Verence, holding his crown in his hands in
the famous Ai-Senor-Mexican-Bandits-Have-Raided-Our-Village position.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

Follow-Ups: References: