Re: A89: What the heck is wrong with this?!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: What the heck is wrong with this?!

Because the MC68000 does not support floating point math. In order to use
floating point numbers you must have the correct libraries. As far as I know
they have not been written yet. For now you should only use integers.