Re: A89: Difficulty inserting assembly into C code

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Difficulty inserting assembly into C code

> Actually, what does this lib::func thing *exactly* do ?

The great Zoltan dare ask a question?  hehe =)

I believe that the 'shell' takes care of this, with addressing and such, and
that is why you need a shell to run anything w/ lib calls... (my opinion or
educated guess... I really know nothing)

-Miles Raymond      EML: m_rayman@bigfoot.com
ICQ: 13217756       IRC: Killer2        AIM: KilIer2 (kilier2)
http://www.bigfoot.com/~m_rayman/