RE: A89: Re: Calc turns off after my program returns to Doors...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: Re: Calc turns off after my program returns to Doors...

maybe you should send to the list the ending part of the program, it's just
a idea.

At 06:20 PM 8/12/99 -0400, you wrote:

>I don't want to say what it is until I release it (in a few days), but it is
>just a simple puzzle game that could be described as a variation on the game
>'Columns'.  It is quite addicting to me, and I think others will like it.
All
>I have to do is make a string input routine for the highscorer's name,
>optimize it for size, and fix the annoying bug mentioned below.
>

>>===== Original Message From assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org =====
>>I'm not exactly skilled and unfortunately I can't help you but I was
>>wondering, what program are you making?

Thanks,
	-Rob Smith
---
AiM: billvortex     Irc: Kormoc
IcQ: 41180184       Global Messanger: billvortex
Fax:(248)928-5015   Voicemail:1-888-EXCITE2 Ext:71-78-71-92-38
---
Get Paid To Surf Online, Get Paid For Time Your Friends Are Online:
http://www.gotoworld.com/getpaid/default.asp?rid=1020670478
---
"Our challenge is to efficiently leverage other's enterprise-wide resources
in order that we may completely leverage existing progressive paradigms for
100% customer satisfaction."
	-Mission Statement