Re: A89: Re: How do I get of this???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: How do I get of this???

Then you end up with (especially on this list, since no one knows how to
<snip></snip>) a message that is much longer than necessary after a few messages
on a particular thread.  It would be better it a message were sent out every two
weeks:

You are subscribed to the <whatever> list.  This list is meant to serve the
needs of those doing <whatever>.  To unsubscribble (sic), send a message to
<wherever> with UNSUBSCRIBE in the BODY of the message(not the subject, dolt!).

Please keep messages on topic so this list can be useful to those who need it.

-Adam