Re: A89: 2nd,diamond,alpha&shift on the LCD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: 2nd,diamond,alpha&shift on the LCD

I had this problem too.  The interrupt that controls these is auto interrupt
1.  The location of this is $64.  You can disable just interrupt 1 by using
the following code:

 move.l ($040064),(oldint)      ;don't need to disable protection this way
 move.l #int1,($040064)                ;install new handler
;\
; rest of code
;/
;at the end of the code make sure you reinstall the interrupt
 move.l (oldint),($040064)
 rts
int1:
 rte
oldint:
 dc.l  0

I know for a fact this works.  Its right out of my code for Yoshi89.  The acz
tutorials really confuse me too.