Re: A89: UltraEdit (KindaOT)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: UltraEdit (KindaOT)

I guess you refer to me.. :)
change the colors of the syntax highlight so only "comments" is another color
then standard text.
ah.. yea..  you need to add this line in the wordfile.txt too:

/L6"asm" Line Comment = ; Block Comment On = /* Block Comment Off = */ File
Extensions = asm

then you change the coloring information of the language "asm"

//Olle - no more, no less :)