Re: A89: A Quick Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: A Quick Question

there is no serial # :) i used the emu to test out the new rom b4 i upgrade
it, i need a parellel port rom upgrade program, any1 have one?

At 03:14 PM 8/1/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Are you sure that "Hardware version 2.0" didn't show up after he just
>upgraded his ROM?  Or are those two screenshots from different calculators?
>I can't tell from the screenshots, because he whited out the serial number.
>:)
>
>Bryan

Thanks,
	-Rob Smith
AiM: BillVortex
IcQ: 41180184

"Our challenge is to efficiently leverage other's enterprise-wide resources
in order that we may completely leverage existing progressive paradigms for
100% customer satisfaction."
	-Mission Statement