Re: A89: Broken Linkport/Graphlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Broken Linkport/Graphlink

In a message dated 4/28/99 7:50:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
m_rayman@bigfoot.com writes:

<< This happened to one of my friends at school... what we did was insert the
 link cable until the head came out with it, then threw the cable away.  You
 could try this, since it couldn't really hurt to try it anyway >>

I did the exact same thing, but only after my failed attempts at attaching
double sided tape to a pin and trying to fish it out.  If you keep inserting
and taking out the remnants of your link cable, it's bound to come out with
the lost tip sooner or later.