A89: Re: Writing in grayscale

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Writing in grayscale

1) if $4c00 is your darkgray layer, write to that and keep a solid light
gray underneath it.  works nicely for things like status bars were the
difference in background color isn't readily apparent
2) copy the area of video memory where you write the text to to the second
video buffer.  if you write text often, you might want to set up a
subroutine

unfortunately, there's no good or elegant way to do it :(