A89: Webpages

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Webpages

If anybody has any webpages for any TI-Calculator that needs to be kept
up-to-date, I will be happy to take that job off of your hands.  If it
becomes too hectic though, I will consider quitting.  I consider myself a
moderate-advanced webpage creator.  If  you just give me information, I will
put it on your page.  Somebody please message me personally, or send it to
the mailing list, and I will receive your email.  I have been bored lately
and I am looking for something to do.  Please email me back.  Thanks.

Rob

PS:  If you would like to see some of my work, please email me personally.

Robruss82@aol.com