Re: A89: Anyone here graphically talented?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Anyone here graphically talented?

I have about 56 final fantasy type monsters drawn, along with a title screen
for my game. Im trying to get 150+ (hmm... I wonder what type of game uses
150+ monsters?). I would be very willing to help you out, if you want to help
me out on my game (programming wise, not the whole game of course, I would
never make someone program my whole game for me, right Seth??). I sent along
3 examples of my work, thus the attachments. I feel these are my coolest ones
(fans of the FF series will recognize these). They are all 4 level grayscale.
-Michael Meadors

AGILGY.ZIP