Re: A89: Hey, could someone help all newbies!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Hey, could someone help all newbies!

http://www.casema.net/~hpmulder/gbtd/gbtd.html

if you like it I'll see about posting the program to convert the export to
68000/calculator sprite format
another interesting utility is the map builder made by the same guy