A89: Re: graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: graphics

>> Hi, I know that i basically asked this before, but
>> i never got a real answer!
>> First, is there any program where i can draw
>> graphics for my programs?
>
>I use the gameboy tile designer
>http://www.casema.net/~hpmulder/gbtd/gbtd.html
>I also have a small program that converts the export to non-interlaced
>and/or 68000 dc.b format, but I'm not sure the author would like that
>released.  I'll find out and upload it to 89 central if you want.

CCIA has it's own 16x16 greyscale sprite utility written in Visual Basic 6.
Unfortunately,  it's very buggy and the guy who made it left without giving
us the source.  I plan to work on my own sprite utility after finishing
Assembly Studio 89 (tonight, I hope =) and Pokemon.

>> Also, how would i program graphics? I know that
>> the libs have the documentation, but it does not
>> say what commands i need to do graphics, or
>> animation!
>
>read the sprite tutorials here:  http://ti89.acz.org/ , it's probably not
>the best for what you need, but you might learn something.

Nothing against Dux's tutorials, but is it me, or are all the z80 tutorials
better for these beginners?  I learned z80 first, a big help. . .

                        -Scott Noveck (SMN)
                         smn@calc.org
                         Lead Programmer:
                         Zelda 89 - Pokemon 89