RE: Off Topic | Was:(Re: A89: Libs)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Off Topic | Was:(Re: A89: Libs)

What is "VS", i lost all of my mail for the 30th because my hard drive
turned off when i was defraging and it screwed up the FAT.

Laine Walker-Avina
     LaineW@technologist.com <mailto:LaineW@technologist.com>
Visit My Home Page: http://www.laine.somewhere.net/
If you want to get a message to me fast e-mail me at:
13022213@pager.mirabilis.com <mailto:13022213@pager.mirabilis.com>

Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: text/x-vcard; name="Laine M Walker-Avina.vcf"