Re: Off Topic | Was:(Re: A89: Libs)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Off Topic | Was:(Re: A89: Libs)

and if you want to know a bit more about the inner workings of the ti89
look at http://d188.ryd.student.liu.se/ti89/
It has some text written by a friend of mine.. he fiddles quite a lot with the
hardware of his 89. (I don't think I have seen his 89 screwed together even
once.. :)
It is his calc on the pictures.. I think it's time soon for some more scans
where you can see the modifications he have done..
among other things he is putting in an internal speaker.. (nothing about that on
the homepage though..)

//Olle