A89: Make Use of Exec!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Make Use of Exec!

        Hello,

           I joined the TI-ASM list cuz I want to keep up with developments,
but I still just program in Basic b/c I haven't had time to learn ASM.

        This e-mail is a call to the capable ASM programmers out there. Now
that we know how the Exec function can be used, please start writing
powerful functions that can be used inside Basic programs!

        For instance.. If someone could write a sprite displayer, then all
the Basic programmers out there would only have to cut and paste the code
into their program, then put in a sprite as the argument for the Exec
function. This would blend the ease of use and protability of Basic with the
power of ASM and would be great for games, math programs, you name it!

        Take the challenge and heed the call!

                -Milez <milez@mindspring.com>