A89: Re: Assembly-89 Digest V1 #713

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: Assembly-89 Digest V1 #713

>Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 00:12:31 EST
>From: Jer2665@aol.com
>Subject: Re: A89: Libs
>
>In a message dated 3/27/99 9:04:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>cassetti@yahoo.com writes:
>
><< Hi, I was wondering if there was anywhere where i
> could get a list of the different labels in each
> library, and what each did, that would really help
> me alot.>>
>
>just download the library zip and check out the *.h file included.  they
>should explain good.
>
><< Also, I am just learning asm, but i am going to
> create an rpg called "Calcemon" guess what it is
> going to be about..... I could use help with ideas
> and the codeing, email me if you want to help at
> cassetti@yahoo.com >>
>
>pokemon89 is currentyl in the works already, by scott k. or something like
>that.  check it out at ccia.calc.org  i think its there.  ya might wanna
think
>of a different first game.

Scott N., but close enough =)  It's a lot harder than I expected, too, but
still much easier than z80 ASM.  And I keep getting Divide by Zero errors,
so I just started shifting to the right instead (which only works for powers
of 2, but fixes the dang errors).  Anyways, I should have a public beta of
it out by Sunday with any luck. . .

One question:  Should I call it Pokemon 89, or just Pokemon? Is anyone else
sick of having 89 after all their games? =)

                    -Scott Noveck (SMN)
                     smn@calc.org
                     Lead Programmer:
                     Pokemon 89 - Zelda 89