A89: here's how to stop the viruses FOR GOOD

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: here's how to stop the viruses FOR GOOD

here's a BRILLIANT IDEA!  If you don't want viruses to be developed, quit
worrying about them and don't get so uptight.  If we just shut up about
"viruses" and broken calculators, then someone out there might not get the
IDEA to even make a virus.  Just DROP IT.  If there's a programmer out there
who's even smart enough to know how to program the 89 in asm, let's just
hope that he won't be a little jerk to everyone and write a virus.  There's
nothing more we can do than that, so please just drop it.  I'm sick of
hearing about it.

__
Thayne Miller
mailto:yomaster@inconnect.com
ICQ# 4637439 | mailto:4637439@pager.mirabilis.com

             LDS member  http://www.lds.org

"The greatest pleasure in yo-yoing is an abstract
pleasure--watching the dramatization of simple physical
laws, and realizing they will never fail if a trick is done
correctly.  The geometric purity of it!  The string isn't
just a string, it is a tool in the enactment of theorems.
It is a line, an idea"       - Frank Conroy, Stop Time