A89: Re: TI's inferior link program.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Re: TI's inferior link program.

man, that really sucks that you're having those problems.  Hmm... perhaps
your tablet is interfering?  Are you sure your mouse isn't on COM1 and you
just forgot?  I've used Ti's software for: 82,85,86,89,and 92 and I haven't
had a single problem.  If you are getting transmission errors, make sure
that the cord is firmly plugged into your ti calculator, as those graph-link
cables really need to be jammed in the link port to work.  Also, try sending
something from your calculator to someone elses to eliminate the possiblity
that your 85 could have a debunct link port...

oh well... hope this helps
__
Thayne Miller
mailto:yomaster@inconnect.com
ICQ# 4637439 | mailto:4637439@pager.mirabilis.com

             LDS member  http://www.lds.org

"The greatest pleasure in yo-yoing is an abstract
pleasure--watching the dramatization of simple physical
laws, and realizing they will never fail if a trick is done
correctly.  The geometric purity of it!  The string isn't
just a string, it is a tool in the enactment of theorems.
It is a line, an idea"       - Frank Conroy, Stop Time