Re: A89: Super Defaults Program?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Super Defaults Program?

That can be quickly done in basic, by having a program with two menu options,
backup or restore defaults.  Just store everything to a global list or
something...

I think I'll go write that today, make my basic contribution whilst I print out my
hoards of m68k docs and attempt to locate my m68k manual.

just run this program after any basic programs or edit the code to put the call to
this at the quit "whatever" of the program.