Re: A89: Doors OS crashes my 89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Doors OS crashes my 89

>no l didn't archive anything.  l ran doorsos() twice in a row, and this is
>what the homescreen said:
>Done			Done
>doorsos()		Done
>l noticed that the first time l ran it, where it would normally say doorsos()
>on the left side of the screen it said "Done" for some reason...
  This is normal, because Doors need to clear the home screen entry to
install itself in the memory.
  So it is just written 'Done'.

>Anyway right after that l typed in hello() (or whatever the name of that
>program is) and the top of the screen was stuck on "Illegal Instruction."
>Also, while using PlusShell l ran doorsos while in it and the calc crashed
>right upon exiting PlusShell.

This should have been corrected now I think. Indeed it could crash
sometimes if it was run from Plusshell.

However I can't get the hello() program do "Illegal Instruction", so I
can't correct the bug...

Anyway thanx for your answer.

Xavier VASSOR
---The Doors Team