Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

Haha, I know what you mean.  The TI-92 has a Stock market game that is
totally similar to Drugwars, and YOU could probably change Drugwars to a
stock market game, just change the text, and it might work.  I'm not
interested in creating a game myself though, i don't have time to keep
up my websites, let alone make any more games.
Thanks for your input.
Randall lewis
P.S. Drugwars is the best game in the world!  haha..j/k.