A89: Drugwars: Drop It!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Drugwars: Drop It!

I can see that the unstable nature of this list has sparked another
mini-war. One guy asks if a game has already been made and asks for
suggestions, and we drag his idea out into the street and shoot it.
Last I checked, America was still a free country, and if this guy wants
to make a TI89 version of Drugwars, then he should be free to do so.  I
have played the other versions of this game, and personally, I think
they're crappy games, but that is MY opinion.  I don't think we should
judge a game until it has been released.  If you don't like it, don't
play it.  If you think it's unfair that more people play 'stupid little
text games' like Drugwars than your games with great graphics and
entrancing story lines, then obviously people like the text game better
and you should make a more entertaining game.

I'm going to shut up about this now.  Please don't reply to this
message, just drop it.