Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: a89: Drugwars

well, hate to be a spoil sport, but i don't think drugwars was really that good of a game.  it's been on the 86 and 85 that i know of, and i'm sure it's on the 83 too.  why not use the memory more efficiently.  we have 184K, i think, and don't really need to worry about memory.
really i'm saying i don't like the idea and you should come up with a new one.

sorry.

At 08:35 PM 9/22/98, you wrote:

{-kimo-}

Chemistry 1131 at the college doesn't tickle my pickle!
-kimo