A89: attn TurboSoft

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: attn TurboSoft

not just you turbosoft, but some of the other 89 basic programmers.  i've
tried running your programs and i get a
"A test did not resolve to TRUE or FALSE" error.
this happens after i push [enter] to bypass the password screen in
database.89?  this also happens with the identity program.
i also have a problem with your tipoint program.  i hit f1, then 1 to make
a new slideshow, then i enter kimo as a name, but it tells me
"Indirection string is not a valid variable name"

another problem i have is with the geomtbx.  i run it using
geomtbx() and it tells me i have a missing (.  can't seem to figure that
one out either.

well, those are my questions.  if anyone knows how to fix them, then throw
it my way.

{-kimo-}

Chemistry 1131 at the college doesn't tickle my pickle!
-kimo