Re: A89: What TI-89?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: What TI-89?

well, for some reason only certain staples carry them.  since you couldn't find any in new jersey, your best bet would probably be through mail order.  most people, including me, got theirs at
http://www.calculatorsinc.com

they sell them for 133 plus 4 shipping and handling.  i think this is the cheapest anywhere.
last i heard they were sold out till the end of the month.  so you might want to call them and ask them when they'll get some in.

At 04:54 PM 9/16/98, you wrote:

>I've searched Staples and my Rutgers bookstore and have yet to find the
>TI-89.  Where in New Jersey (or anywhere for that matter) has anyone
>found one?  I hate to flood people's mailboxes w/ this, but I'm tired of
>my abortive efforts to find this treasure.
>
>Ben

{-kimo-}

Summers never live up to your expectations . . .
-kimo