From: owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:owner-assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org]On Behalf Of Thayne Miller
Sent: Monday, September 07, 1998 4:26 PM
To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: Re: A89: Re: Make love, not shell wars...

why do you want a new OS for the 89?  Isn't it good enough how it is?  And
PLUS, who's going to spend so much time making a new OS when ASM support is
already built in?  Why do we focus on making some good games/apps for the 89
before we tackle such a big project (which IMO is not worth spending time
on)