Re: A89: Re: Make love, not shell wars...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Make love, not shell wars...

I think there's plenty of people around that are willing to make games.  I
also think it's great that people are going to get together and improve the
89 by making a new OS.  There's no reason to make a big fuss about your
precious games.  If you want 'em, you make some.

At 06:08 PM 9/7/98 -0600, you wrote:

>I understand.  Let me clarify.  I'd think a new OS would be dandy and fun,
>but all I'm saying is that what good is a new OS if there's no appz for it?
>Why don't we make some games first so that we can all learn how the 89
>works, and in the mean time you can form a crew for your OS.
>

>>If everybody said that the OS and programming features of every TI calc we
>>would all still be playing basic pong.  The only reason why this mailing
>>list as well as a large number of web pages exist.  The main idea is that
>we
>>are trying to exploit these calculators so they can do anything and
>>everything we wish.

         Mike Newman
http://www.dodgenet.com/~miken
      miken@dodgenet.com