Re: A89: Re: Make love, not shell wars...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Make love, not shell wars...

I understand.  Let me clarify.  I'd think a new OS would be dandy and fun,
but all I'm saying is that what good is a new OS if there's no appz for it?
Why don't we make some games first so that we can all learn how the 89
works, and in the mean time you can form a crew for your OS.

>If everybody said that the OS and programming features of every TI calc we
>would all still be playing basic pong.  The only reason why this mailing
>list as well as a large number of web pages exist.  The main idea is that
we
>are trying to exploit these calculators so they can do anything and
>everything we wish.

And