A89: TI-official ASM release?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: TI-official ASM release?

when you people say that you're "waiting for TI to release the ASM info," what exactly do you mean?  Is TI going to release a map of the ROM or something so that we don't have to Disassemble it?  Please clue me in.

Another point:  Isn't the TI-92+ relatively similar the the 89?  I know that there are differences like video-mem size, etc, etc... but there are ASM programs on the 92+.  Shouldn't making ASM stuff for the 89 be just the same?  i mean, can't we use the same techniques to allow ASM access to the 89?
__
Thayne Miller
mailto:yomaster@inconnect.com
ICQ# 4637439 | mailto:4637439@pager.mirabilis.com

             LDS member  http://www.lds.org

"The greatest pleasure in yo-yoing is an abstract
pleasure--watching the dramatization of simple physical
laws, and realizing they will never fail if a trick is done
correctly.  The geometric purity of it!  The string isn't
just a string, it is a tool in the enactment of theorems.
It is a line, an idea"       - Frank Conroy, Stop Time