Re: A89: Re: Re: TI-89 ROM

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Re: Re: TI-89 ROM

That should be the rom.  The problem with dissassembling the rom is that it
was written in C.  On any other TI-8x calculator, the rom code might
actually make sense, because it was written by a human.

Did TI included a rom call table with the 92+ module?  If so, I'd bet that
most of the calls are the same.  That would seem to be the place to start.

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net

Follow-Ups: References: