A89: TI89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: TI89

Well, My 85 was recently stolen..The thing that really bothered me was that I
just started my first game (which would have been worthy of releasing), that
would have been finished in around 1 month...I had no intention of buying the
89 because I already had a calculator that worked fine but I guess now I have
a reason...I would like to know what you all think of the calc...Do any of you
regret buying it, and is programming in 68K any/much more difficult than
programming for the z80?...also are assembly games written in 68K any "better"
than say with the z80 or is the only difference the size of the game?...I went
to staples today and they didn't have the calc, so where can I buy it?  Where
would the definately have it in stock?

     -thanks-

Steven