Re: A89: Phoenix for TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: Phoenix for TI-89

results were great!  i could maneuver the ship on a dime!  the controls are great!  didn't have any problems with crashes.  but what the heck does the double and triple cannon do?  i bought one for i don't know how much, but it was an arm and a leg and it didn't do squat!  =)

At 06:43 PM 10/30/98, EeulPlek said:

>Hello.  This is Patrick Davidson, the programmer of Phoenix for the
>TI-89.  Recently, I've made an experimental version of Phoenix for the
>TI-89.  I have attached the executable to this message.  Please try to
>run it and tell me about your results.  Since it is an experimental
>version, it may crash and I won't guarantee that it runs at all.

{-keYmo-}
http://bigfoot.stones.com/~keymo
mailto:keymo@stones.com