RE: A89: DoorsOS help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A89: DoorsOS help

there is no shell for the 89 version.. at least as of yet.. it just allows
you to run an assembly program by doing file().  Of course, some programs,
such as Mario, work without a shell.. but it depends on how the author
compiles it, etc.

Ahmed El-Helw <ahmed@ticalc.org>
Program Ideas, Upcoming Programs
the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/