A89: Yet another question [or 2 :P]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Yet another question [or 2 :P]

Hello,
	Thanks Dux and everyone else for their help on the last question.  I have
another two questions, one a general question and the other a code
question.  For the code question first.. Suppose i had a bunch of data,
that I wanted to display.  It would display the first string, and when you
press the right key, it would clear the first string, and put the second
string, and so on... My question is, is it possible to mark the location of
the the strings, and how does the data have to be aranged, and how do I
know where the next string starts, etc.

  My second question relates to the shells.  Of course, we can run games
such as Mario 92 from PlusShell or DoorsOS.  However, I have found DoorsOS
programming a tad easier.. is there a way to make a DoorsOS program work
under PlusShell without recompiling it under PlusShell [is there a line I
can add before compiling it with doors that will let it run on both shells?]

Thanks for any help.
Ahmed.
Ahmed El-Helw <ahmed@ticalc.org>
Program Ideas, Upcoming Programs