Re: A89: ** Doors OS v0.8 released **

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ** Doors OS v0.8 released **

There's no need to have one shell, especially when each shell has unique
features; but it would be _very_ good idea to make them %100 compatable,
meaning the libraries that come with each shell ought to be unified.  Now is
as good of time as any, since you seem to be overhauling the whole thing
anyways.