Re: A89: ** Doors OS v0.8 released **

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ** Doors OS v0.8 released **

>From: Xavier VASSOR - The Doors Team <doors@altern.org>
>Subject: Re: A89: ** Doors OS v0.8 released **
>Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 19:06:24 +0100
>To: assembly-89@lists.ticalc.org
>

>At 00:15 22/10/98 +0200, you wrote:
>>
>>But any program/library will work under any of the two shells right?
>
> Yes, they will work.
>
>>--
>>Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
>>   File Archives, News, Features, Newsletter, and HTML
>>   the ticalc.org project - http://www.ticalc.org/

>>>  The differences will be the extra features we will include in our
shells.
>>> In Doors OS for example we implemented the anti crash protection.
>>>  We will add other features in next versions.
>

>Xavier VASSOR
>---The Doors Team
>E-mail:xvassor@mail.dotcom.fr
>Doors Homepage: http://doorshome.home.ml.org
>ICQ:10241721

i have a really original idea... (ok, maybe not..) why dont you guys
just work together and make ONE shell that does everything you
need..that way you save work and space on peoples' calculators since
they won't have to install multiple things...it seems like a lot more
would get done better and faster that way..