A89: Send89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Send89

Hi,

I was also looking for a linking software that works with
the TI89 in order to test Doors, and I have found that the
best way would be to write my own.

Here is it, Send89. Works with the TI92+ also, parallel and serial
link.

It has the same interface and uses the same settings as Tran8x
execpt the fact that it doesn't support the real GraphLink.

It is a very simple software (no receiving), that will become
obsolete when I will release the next versions of WTran8x
and W32Tran8x who will have the TI89 support.

It can be downloaded from my page, or from ticalc.org

PS. Thanks to  Xavier VASSOR for Doors, and for sharing
with me info on the structure of the .89Z files.

Sami Khawam

 http://unet.unie.ac.at/~a9501901