A89: Doors OS v0.8 questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Doors OS v0.8 questions

> >But haven't you two decided on a "common file format"?  If so, then
what
> >will be the differences between the two "shells"?
>
>  The differences will be the extra features we will include in our
shells.
> In Doors OS for example we implemented the anti crash protection.
>  We will add other features in next versions.

  If i understand well, the anti-crash system (modifying exception
vectors?)
should have nothing to do with the file system (BSS+compression...).
So how
shall this affect the file format?

Archive memory
> >> more !!

  How does this work? I mean not only safe sex is the trend nowadays. ;)

cu, Alain
==
Alain BROBECKER (baah/Arm's Tech)    |_  _  _ |_                    ___
abrobecker@yahoo.com                 |_)(_|(_|| )  of  /\  _ _  _ /  | _ _|_
http://www.cybercable.tm.fr/~brooby/                  /--\| ||)_)    |(-(_| )