Re: A89: StarFox89 and 3D ROM calls

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: StarFox89 and 3D ROM calls

yes, but they will probably be veeeery slow, and not very fit for
game-programming..
when you program game-3d you do quick and dirty shortcuts in calculations..
thoose routines in rom is for making nice 3d-graphs and do all the
calculations the "right" way and with much more precision than you need..

//Olle