A89: Whizz???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A89: Whizz???

1) Now that I've finally got my link working (thanks to Olle, my new god),
I've been trying out a few programs.  After having Plusshell destroy my calc
once (probably because I had the DoorsOS kernel installed), I installed Whizz.
I have no idea what it does though.  I can move from folder to folder, but I
can't do much more than that.  Does anyone know how to use it?

2) Also, does anyone know when the next version of Plusshell will come out?
I'm kind of eager for the arrow keys to be fixed.  And are there any plans of
being able to run BASIC programs from the shell?

3) How do you make levels in Mario92?  It very briefly said something about
making them on your computer, but I couldn't find a level editor anywhere.

4) What's up with the PUDS section on ticalc.org?  Brix is still the only one
there!