Re: A89: ti convert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A89: ti convert

<< Here is something that would work with .92@-files with the "8-char error"

 open up the file in a hexeditor of your choice.  go to the byte at position
$3B
 (it should read $0E) change this to $0D. this byte tells the linkprogram how
 long the filename is if I'm not mistaken..
 This _should_ work..  my linkcabel is broken, so I cant test it myself...

 //Olle >>

i tried it out, and although i'm not too adept at hex editing, it didn't work
too well, but it came close.  i changed the values around a bit, and i got the
link program to use the right number of characters in the name, but on any
value other than the original, it would repeatedly send it over and over, and
would cause a link transmission error on the calc after the first sending.